Cloud Managed Services with LABUSA is more than just outsourcing your daily IT management of cloud systems to streamline operations. It is our goal to provide clients with better security, competences, and cost savings that enable them to be more innovative and agile in their organization.
Throughout the cloud journey - migrate, secure, and manage - we sever as trusted advisors and support resources for our clients. We assist with the public, private, and hybrid topologies and a wide range of software solutions. Our services enable a pipeline for future-proof technology and capabilities that clients leverage for greater success.
LABUSA can assist clients on a public, private, or hybrid cloud platform in all phases of their cloud transformation. Our solution architects will work directly with stakeholders in first understanding the long-term goal and then building a path to get there. The following is an outline of some of the activities we provide throughout the process:
- Technology assessment of the usage and performance levels of the current computing.
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) custom reports to compare cost of current to proposed environments.
- Determine effective cloud topology for business requirements (Public, Private, Hybrid).
- Build the computing hardware and network infrastructure.
- Secure data and operation integrity with on-going monitoring, reporting, and remediation.
- Manage operations and updates within the cloud.
- Optimize performance and spending as usage level changes.
- Migrate existing systems, databases, and applications to cloud.