LABUSA offers preferred pricing and priority service on Software Solutions Services, including installation, configuration, training, maintenance, support, licensing compliance services, and license management services for qualified agencies through the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) contract number DIR-CPO-4722. Contracts may be used by state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state.
A full set of contract documents can be found at State of Texas DIR-CPO-4722.
Contract No. DIR-CPO-4722
Point of Contact: Martin Laster
Office: 281-393-8003 | Toll-Free: 1-888-842-7003
Email: DIR@labusa.com | Fax Number: 630-570-5300
Please reference contract number "DIR-CPO-4722" when requesting a quote.
- Technology assessment of the usage and performance levels of the current computing.
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) custom reports to compare cost of current to proposed environments.
- Determine effective cloud topology for business requirements (Public, Private, Hybrid).
- Build the computing hardware and network infrastructure.
- Secure data and operation integrity with on-going monitoring, reporting, and remediation.
- Manage operations and updates within the cloud.
- Optimize performance and spending as usage level changes.
- Migrate existing systems, databases, and applications to cloud.
- LAB Professional (LABPRO) option - Low monthly rate with a set limit send and receive pages.
- LAB Enterprise (LABENT) option - One-time setup with unlimited send and receive at a low rate.
- State-of-the-art hosting facilities with HIPAA Compliant service.
- Support documents doc, docx, xlsx, xlsx, ppt, pdf, tiff, and txt.
- Send faxes simultaneously without having a busy signal for incoming faxes.
- User accounts support strong and two-factor authentication options.
LABUSA uses best practices in every phase of the project and has built a solid reputation for building quality products and being accountable for the results. As such, LABUSA provides warranty services on most products and services to ensure that they are free from bugs and defects. If a defect in workmanship is found after review, LABUSA will repair the defective in a timely fashion.
To help account for the ever-changing digital world, LABUSA highly recommends subscribing to an ongoing digital optimization program which provides ongoing site health checks, backups, security, link checking, validation, and browser checks to ensure the highest quality experience for your site after it goes live. This will help retain and grow the value of your website.
When appropriate, return policies on services rendered will be provided. The specifics of the return policy depend largely on the service in question. All issues are reviewed and handled on a case-by-case basis.
Telephone and email support is included from 7:00am - 6:00pm CT Monday – Friday.
Service has offers 99.999% network availability service level agreements (SLAs) (http://labusa.com/sla). LABUSA provides DIR customers with dedicated experienced personnel to work directly with the client officials toward one common goal – to assure the agency gets the best solutions.
For more information on the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Cooperative Contracts Program visit