Email as a Service (EaaS)
LABUSA Email as a Service (EaaS) provides clients with Email, calendar, contacts and instant messaging, with mobile support and archive & eDiscovery capabilities. Organizations benefit from not having the routine management of severs, anti-virus, and spam filtering software. Listed below is the description of the service offered.
- Full Feature Email, Calendar, Document, Tasks, Briefcase, Anti-spam, and Address Book.
- Email Access Methods - Web Browser, POP3, IMAP and complete Outlook functionality.
- Mobile device access for iPhone, Windows Mobile Devices, Android, and NotifySync.
- Integration with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory.
Zimbra Collaboration Suite (ZCS), is a collaboration software suite that includes an email server and a web client suitable for enterprise and small business environments. LABUSA provides a hosted Zimbra environment for its EaaS solution. View Zimbra Features.
LABUSA eFaaS email and messaging capabilities allow you to send, receive, and manage email communication more effectively. Unlike other email services, LABUSA EaaS offers a built-in enterprise-class email collaboration platform Zimbra Collaboration Suite. The following are some of the benefits realized using the service:
- Streamlined business processes and workflow.
- More cost-effective.
- Increased security.
- Maintained audit trail.
LABUSA technology consultants and business analyst will work with you in developing a EaaS solution that best meets your needs. After the initial deployment, the support team will continue to work with your staff to ensure that you are achieving the full capabilities of the solution.
Consider the following features when planning your Email solution:
- Chat: Collaborate in one place with 1:1 and group chat, group and channel video calls.
- Docs: users can create and collaborate in real-time using documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Drive: Complete file sharing & storage
- Mobile Device: Allow/Block/Quarantine (ABQ) feature allows granular control of which mobile devices can connect to the server.
- Mobile Sync: Exchange ActiveSync (EAS), so your users can sync their mailbox, calendar, contacts and tasks to their mobile devices.
- Backups: realtime backup and restore engine backs up every single item and event on your server with split-second precision.
- Admin: Delegated Admin rights to users, allowing them to perform management tasks such as setting quotas and accessing email.
- Unified Communications: All-new voice application features integration.
- 2F Authentication: Two-factor authentication providing the extra login layer and more security.